I left British Columbia 8 yrs.ago with no body of authority to report crime to..

I left British Columbia 8 yrs.ago with no body of authority to report crime to..
I'm in Ottawa lobbying the Feds for justice & public safety,only to be ignored.

stephen harper causes grief. A New Coalition Will Save The Maple Leaf!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

I Know, I Can Go Tell It To The Mountain. Amen!?

Tell me how is it, that whenever I tell authorities the truth, days later they tell me to see a shrink?!
The latest, a side from being woken up every single night! Co incident? NOT!
I walked outside with my reading glasses on instead of my distance pair. When I noticed that I had the wrong glasses on, I stopped and looked at them. These glasses I have only worn inside, but today, I walked outside to find that the *Left lens, turns dark!?
I've been wearing these reading glasses for about 3 years. Inside....